Sunday, September 14, 2008

"womanizer"

I love women..women loves me...depends..u think easy to score chicks now? chicks, love their smells and their physical …Don’t you? I even love chicks more when alone with them…and sex makes u alive!…you know the words “it starts with a kiss”, only with a good kiss will bring you the next level mate! So start practicing ok…

marriage yes is beauty, but my problem is when girls ask me to move in or going to next level, I’ll freak out man!..hahaha…then for sure slowly I’ll leave herl…pity her but it’s the right thing to do…its not that I don’t want to be with them forever, but they actually not as perfect as I wanted…don’t know how to cook, lazy, classy wannabe, hot tempered and plenty more lah…go figure out on your own what a perfect wife you wanna have then you’ll understand me…yes I do miss them sometimes but as people say, like myself who loves their smell, there will plenty of perfume products coming out so of course will be more nicer smell out there aite!


SoSo,

pinkyboXer

No comments: